||2013 Honor® Show Chow®
Top Performer Program
Rules & Guidelines
1. Program dates: January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013.
2. To be eligible for the Honor® Show Chow® Feed Top Performers Awards Program, a minimum amount of Honor® Show Chow® feeds must be fed. A table of minimum amounts is shown below. Eligibility for the Honor® Show Chow® Top Performers program is limited to youth active in 4-H and FFA programs with cattle, pig, dairy, poultry, goat, sheep and rabbit.
3. Honor® Show Chow® Feed Top Performers application must be signed by a Purina dealer or Purina representative. This verifies the purchase of Honor® Show Chow® feed. Weight circle requirements are as follows:
HSC Cattle Feeds = 10 Purina Difference Icons/weight circles
HSC Show Pig Feeds = 6 Purina Difference Icons/weight circles
HSC Show Lamb Feeds = 6 Purina Difference Icons/weight circles
HSC Show Goat Feeds = 6 Purina Difference Icons/weight circles
HSC Turkey/Broiler Feeds = 3 Purina Difference Icons/weight circles
Rabbit Chow = 3 Purina Difference Icons/weight circles
Purina Difference Icon
4. You must submit a clear, color, 5” x 7” (or larger) glossy photograph of you and your winning animal(s) at the show. Show name banner must be visible in background. If your entry does not include a photograph, your request will be denied. You may not submit the same photo twice.
5. You may receive up to two (2) awards per calendar year.
6. National and state champions may choose between two (2) prizes for the first win: a jacket or a belt buckle, provided all requirements are met. Local champions may may win a Clipper Jacket, provided all requirements are met.
7.A second win for the year allows you to receive an Honor® Show Chow® Cap, pig brush, feed scoop, or multi-tool. This applies to national, state and local winners. Note: you must complete and send in a separate application and picture for each win.
8. Show qualification requirement: There must be a minimum of 10 animals: cattle, pigs, sheep, goat and 10 pens: broilers, turkeys and rabbits in the class to qualify. Verification required (show lists) upon request. Rabbit entries must be Best in Show, Best of Breed or Best Meat Pen at 4H, ARBA, County or State Show. Best Opposite Sex does not qualify.
9. Specific breed shows, open shows, prospect shows and jackpot shows do not qualify. Please check with a Purina dealer or Purina representative for exceptions.
10. Awards apply for Show Ring wins only. Awards that do not qualify:
Rate of Gain
11. Purina Mills Management retains the sole right to determine rule interpretation and applicant eligibility.
12. Purina Mills will limit two awards per individual exhibitor per calendar year. If an exhibitor wins at more than two shows, We will pay the highest award applicable.
13. Honor® Show Chow® brand products are required to be fed as the only rations for eligibility. Proof of purchase and feeding records required upon request. A table of minimum amounts of feed required is shown below.
14. A Purina dealer or Purina representative must sign the application. If this is not possible, the applicant may submit feed receipts verifying that the required amount of Honor® Show Chow® product was purchased.
15. The awards application must be submitted to Purina Mills for processing and approval within 60 days from the winning date.
16. This program is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
Products and availability may vary by region. Check with your Purina representative for availability.
17. By submitting your animal/poultry performance information, (proof) photographs and winning story, you hereby authorize Land O’Lakes Purina Feed to publish your name, photographs or videos of you and your property and all material you furnish until revoked by yourself in writing. Revocation shall not affect any material previously prepared.